K-Genshiken

Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Rant all u want .............

Listening to Natilie Cordone - Chuigivara -- My clock is telling me it's 6:09 am i should probably wake up, but hey wait i am already up, actually i never got to sleep at all. Bad for my body you say, well who cares i smoke, that is bad for my body too huh. The time off from work gave me a lot of time to think about how my life is unfolding. Life is a big adventure on its own. Was this how i thought my life would be like 4 years ago, not a fat chance in hell. If i were to do as i planned to do i would be in China right now teaching them english and mathematics, learning about a new culture and meeting a lot of new people. Instead i am here in Kuwait, and does it suck, well........................ not a single bit. I am happy about it. Kuwait is cool, and it is becoming cooler with time, some people might think i am crazy or something, but if u look work heard and be sincere with urself and others you would enjoy it to. I am a people person, i like the feeling of being surrounded by a lot of people, although i tell you if u see me you wont believe it,I am silent almost all the time, i don't like to speak a lot. This was something that really bothered me. I am new here and i don't know anyone.... but turns out that it wasn't that hard meeting nice people who one can hang out with. I worry too much and try too hard. I am afraid i mess things up because i try hard *see this is me worrying a lot* But hopefully things are turning out good..... Finally .... What do you think about this people... do you think you can develop feelings for someone online ... I am confused about this subject ? what do you think!! A good person gave me a link to this website http://funnypics.cc/media/create_your_avatar.php It is really interesting .... i guess these are a couple of avatars that i think represent my personality hehehe..... wELL In a WaY ActUaLLy

3 Comments:

  • The third avatar is funny! I love it! hehehe...

    "it's 6:09 am i should probably wake up, but hey wait i am already up"

    I know the feeling :/

    By Blogger Sou, at 10/12/2005 12:25:00 PM  

  • Hmmm i would like to let u know that avatar is the one that resembles me the most ............ very scary

    By Blogger fractal00, at 10/12/2005 03:59:00 PM  

  • Looks like a beatnick, lol. Go to bed. Damn dude, you starting to sound like the Kuwaiti who never sleeps that we hang out with.

    By Blogger William, at 10/16/2005 05:21:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home