K-Genshiken

Monday, October 24, 2005

Long time since i felt that!!!!!!!

Eyes of Tranquility The world was my limit, In it were a lot of things I wanted to do, A lot of places I wanted to go, Life in this country was unbearable to me, I was simply counting the seconds till I ready my bags and leave. Just when I thought everything was lost, Just when I thought I would be stuck here forever, A miracle swept me off my feet, It was so fast that I couldn’t stop and see what is happening to me. One day I was mad, One day I was sad, Next thing she is standing their above me with a smile, Her eyes captivated me and I couldn’t move out of her sight. At that moment I stood still and thought, Fuck the world for what it would give me, All the things I want from life are right there in her eyes. Delusions of an Insomniac How can it be that someone can open the doors of my life wide open? How can it be that one person would remove the barriers that I have spent years building to protect me from people in a glance? A person whom I think of everyday from the moment I wake up, till the last second before I fall to sleep. A person that gave me back my dreams. Dreams filled of me and her lips that speak soft sweetness, a touch that mends the worst of aches, and hands that when wrapped around me breathe life into my tired body. Never have I fallen so quickly for someone, but she is someone who brings joy into my life. She holds my heart in her hands, a heart that hasn’t been given to away for anyone before. There is nothing that I wish for more than to wake up every morning with the sound of your breathe on my neck, the warmth of your lips on my cheek, the touch of your fingers on my skin. That and the feeling of your heart knowing it is beating in mine knowing that I can never find that feeling with someone other than you.

3 Comments:

  • aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawww!

    Ro0o0o0mantic!

    You sound head over heels in love with her ;)

    i hope u live together happily ever after..

    By Blogger *pizzazz*, at 10/25/2005 12:04:00 AM  

  • Aww, Fractal; that was so adorable and REALLY well written!

    Bravo 3aleik! And insha2alla just like pizzazz said, u'll live together happily ever after :)

    By Blogger Sou, at 11/02/2005 06:36:00 AM  

  • Dude, is this the person that messaged you that time we were chillin? I know that narrows it down, lol.

    Mabrook habibi. Bring her.

    By Blogger William, at 11/02/2005 12:02:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home