K-Genshiken

Sunday, September 11, 2005

I hate IPOD

I never quite fully understood all the fuss about the IPOD (Yay a truckload of GB mp3 player). After the first IPOD different versions came out with various storage capacities ranging from 4GB to 40 GB i think. Sure the design is cool and sleek, i prefer the U2 special edition Black and Red IPOD. But come on people, all you need is a shuffle. Who is gonna listen to 40 GB worth of music. The 512 MB Shuffle can hold up to 240 songs, thats 12 hours of continous random song playing. Who is going to listen to music for 12 hours in a row..... And then if you get bored with your song selection simply plug it in and download different songs. Very simple. If you want to listen to music simply buy a shuffle, if you want to look fancy buy the rest lineup. The new Ipod Nano i agree is very hot and sleek, and with more than enough capacity to give it's owner more than enough storage to listen to his/her preferred songs. People be practical.... spending almost 350$ on 40 GB Hardisks with an mp3 built to them.... ripp off. ps: Just for the sake of not being flamed or bashed by MAC fanatics, mp3's from all different manufacturers are targeted by this post.

1 Comments:

  • That's what I used to think "Why would anyone want more than 100 songs on an iPod? I just need my cd player!" BEFORE I got an iPod as a gift. I dont know about you, but I'm a music lover. So when I got my 20 gig iPod, I uploaded my whole music library (around 19 gigs at that time), and I have to tell you. It was pretty awesome to have your whole music library with you at all times. I listen to music constantly, unless I'm watching something or playing an important video game (ex. i'll listen to music while playing car games, but not RPG's...)

    I guess it's hard to understand unless you own a 20 gig iPod?

    By Blogger Patrick, at 9/24/2005 01:29:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home