K-Genshiken

Friday, September 02, 2005

Bloggers Meeting

Yesterday was the September’s Bloggers meeting. Also it was my first meeting. I have waited for this since I started my first unsuccessful blog lol. What I was really excited about is finally being able to relate text, views and opinions of bloggers to their personalities. Well a considerable amount of bloggers showed up yesterday and I was able to draw that relationship. They are a nice bunch of people whom you can talk to about anything and everything. Among the Attendees were: Tata Botata Forza 2 contributors from From 3oha Spartan Waiting for next month, and i hope i will be able to meet the other bloggers.

3 Comments:

  • i enjoyed the meeting sahara although few came, and it was a chance to know the points of view for te other bloggers about certain issues.....


    hope u liked the C.D. and tell what do u think about my pics in pakistan.....?!?!

    best of wishes, good luck, and keep up the good work...

    By Blogger EXzombie, at 9/05/2005 02:55:00 AM  

  • The pictures are awesome, you have to teach me some of your tricks some day... I enjoyed the Comedy Clips u included on the CD ;).... By the way when i told you i will see you next month hopefully, you said you may not be here, where are ya going...

    By Blogger fractal00, at 9/05/2005 03:30:00 PM  

  • enshalla I'll depart to jordan to cont. my study there...

    I'm glad u liked ther cd, as for my tich. well...

    luck is 3/4 of the process...

    By Blogger EXzombie, at 9/11/2005 04:45:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home