K-Genshiken

Friday, September 30, 2005

100 things u should know about me

1-Clubbbing is my life, there is nothing that would make me happier then a night out dancing. 2-I enjoy drinking, it gives me a great sensation which helps me enjoy dancing. 3-I trust people blindly although this lead to me getting stabbed in the back a lot of times. 4-Most of my Girl Friends treat me as their brother. 5-I hate being treated as a brother by girls. 6-I love japanese animation. 7-I hate people who think i am wierd for loving Japanese Animation. 8-i wish i can in anyway possible be with the girl i love from back home. 9-I hate the way people from different nationalities treat eachother in Kuwait. 10-I Know i can never get in a relationship in Kuwait, social life in this country is plain wierd. 11-I came to Kuwait to work. 12-I enjoy fast food a lot. 13-Burger King is my favourite FastFood court. 14-I like techie stuff. 15-I enjoy buying new mobile phones and IPODS. 16-I have a hobby of buying swords online. 17-I can never see a friend in need, i always have to help them. 18-Sometimes helping my friends have caused problems between me and the friends i was trying to help. 19-I like to eat chocolate. 20-I stopped eating chocolate because if i start i can never stop. 21-My favourite color is Navy Blue. 22-I love video games. 23-I spent half my life in university attending lan parties and in network shops. 24-I still spend a lot of time playing PacMan (all versions included + Ms. Pacman). 25-I am 22 years old. 26-My name means the worshipper of God the merciful. 27-I Love god. 28-I don't believe in Relegion. 29-I fast. 30-Although i know most of the beggers in Lebanon are hypocrites, i could never not give them money. 31-When i was a child i always wanted to make video games. 32-I majored in Management Information systems in university to follow that dream. 33-I couldn't follow that dream. 34-I am afraid of being alone. 35-I have a bad habbit of falling in love with girls quickly. 36-My favourite song Hit the road jack - Ray Charles, and anything for the cranberries. 37-Man didn't evolve from an ape, but the earth wasn't created in seven days. 38-Friends are everything to me. 39- I have a tattoo on my back. 40-I want to enlarge the tattoo on my back. 41-I wear an ear ring, but not in Kuwait. 42-I don't like people who brag and talk about themselves. 43-If soemone annoys me i can't bring it up to tell him to stop or move away. 44-Moving to Kuwait has annoyed me a lot. 45-I love kuwait, but the lack of friends is making me hate it. 46-I get attached to people very fast, a lot of people get scared from that. 47-When i am happy i am silent. 48-When i am sad i am very talkative. 49-I like electronic music. 50-I can't do one thing for a long time. 51-I have never been able to finish a book for a long time. 52-I rush into conclusions. 53-Be good to me and i will make your life happy and be there for you whenever you need me. 54-Be bad to me and well i can't do anything to you. 55-Attending an arabic school in kuwait sucked. 56-Attending an american university in Lebanon Rocked. 57-I enjoy science fiction and chick flick movies. 58-I love Dahrma and Greg, The Simpsons, Futurama, and Desperate housewives 59-I love the Double Mushroom and Cheese burger at burger King. 60-I love graffiti. 61-I love Japanese style, fashion and way of life. 62-Favourite Artist is Ian from MacHall (http://www.machall.com) 63-I am like a sleepy sheep when i am drunk. 64-Friends say i am a good drinking companion. 65-My sister died when young when i was young. 66-I don't want a son i want a daughter and i want to call her Carmen. 67-I love to twist and shout. 68-I don't worry i am just happy. 69-My favourite Quote Life is like a box of chocolate , you never know what your gonna get. 70-I have never taken medicine after i was 10. 71-I never broke a part of my body. 72-I have been online since 1994. 73-I have been chatting since 1995. 74-I always wanted to cry, but i was never able to. 75-I can spend weeks not finding something to write. 76-In one hour i can right tons of meaningful stuff. 77-I never been to a rave party. 78-I want to go to rave party. 79-I never go to weddings or funerals. 80-My mom is the most important person in my life. 81-My dad is not my dad he is my friend. 82-I started 3 blogs already. 83-I stopped two blogs and this one is hanging by a thread. 84-I love BMWs . 85-I want to buy a hummer. 86-My dream car is a volks wagen Beetle (the new model plus some alterations). 87-I buy clothes that i am comfortable in. 88-I don't buy clothes because i look good in them. 89-I like collecting sunglasses. 90-My favourite Sungalsses are my original Rayban Aviator sunglasses. 91-I still wear 30 year old aviator sunglasses. 92-I love my family, close and distant. 93-I like to flirt with girls. 94-I like to make girls smile. 95-When girls smile i feel happy. 96-Music i listen to refelect my mood. 97-If i am listening to Linkin park, don't get near me. 98-I love all people. 99-I hate all people. 100- I ran out of ideas:S.

5 Comments:

  • GREAT LIST!!

    I can relate to a couple of points actually...

    3-I trust people blindly although this lead to me getting stabbed in the back a lot of times.

    9-I hate the way people from different nationalities treat eachother in Kuwait.

    13-Burger King is my favourite FastFood court.

    17-I can never see a friend in need, i always have to help them

    19-I like to eat chocolate.

    27-I Love God.

    34-I am afraid of being alone.

    42-I don't like people who brag and talk about themselves.

    52-I rush into conclusions.

    53-Be good to me and i will make your life happy and be there for you whenever you need me.

    58-I love Dahrma and Greg, The Simpsons, Futurama, and Desperate housewives

    59-I love the Double Mushroom and Cheese burger at burger King.

    80-My mom is the most important person in my life.

    96-Music i listen to refelect my mood.

    98-I love all people.

    99-I hate all people.


    For numuber 100, you should've said, i think Symbols rocks :P LOL!

    By Blogger Sou, at 9/30/2005 03:19:00 PM  

  • You should leave Kuwait and come to Dubai! :)

    By Blogger moryarti, at 9/30/2005 05:52:00 PM  

  • Moryarti ... Dubai .. you think!!!! I always thought so ... Interesting!

    By Blogger fractal00, at 9/30/2005 08:53:00 PM  

  • Oh and *~$&!~* great minds think alike ;) ...

    By Blogger fractal00, at 9/30/2005 08:56:00 PM  

  • interisting list....

    By Blogger EXzombie, at 10/01/2005 05:46:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home